Improved renewable energy returns
Renewable energy investors use our global purchasing power to increase ROI
Our business is a proven global distribution model. Through a leveraged buying program, we optimize international procurement with the purchasing power of our company to supply competitively priced products to solar projects, both large and small throughout the world.
- World Technology leverages its global pricing
- Better prices for the investors than individual EPC on the projects.
- More control over supply and price fluctuations.
- Single source for procurement across dozens of projects.
- Contracted investors purchase directly with the manufacturer
- World Technology negotiates price as exclusive buyer.
- World Technology facilitates financial transactions (i.e. letter of credit, down payments, invoice processing, cross border purchase contracts, etc.)
- World Technology facilitates all logistics
- Arrange shipments to our global warehouses (East/West Coast, Europe).
- We manage all inventory and shipments to jobsites.
- We manage all invoices to assigned EPC’s for all logistic charges.
Global purchasing power
We offer competitive pricing and pre and post sale support
Contact our trade specialist to learn more about our products, pricing and support options. We have contractual arrangement with our suppliers to sell into various markets throughout the world at the “lowest available” and most competitive price. We leverage the global demand of a product and provide the costs savings of World Tech’s global purchasing power to you. We have long-term strategic partnerships with a select group of manufacturers that have the products, resources, and commitment necessary to provide high-quality products, services and support. Our trade specialists provide enhanced domain expertise & customer support.
We optimize the procurement of modules and BOS from US & international suppliers while gaining control and visibility, from supplier purchase order to custom clearance and delivery.
- Your benefits at a glance
- Better pricing on modules and other equipment due to our global pricing arrangements and volume buying power.
- Control and transparency from ordering, therefore minimizing your transportation costs, improving quality management and smoothing out you inventory and delivery management.
- Speedier flow of goods from our suppliers.
- Real-time inventory level information as a prerequisite for you and your suppliers to make intelligent reordering decisions.
- Our Value added Quality Control/Assurance services allow you to avoid costs in your supply chain by eliminating or reducing the risk of shipping unsuitable stock.
- Documentation: Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists, Flash Test Reports, Certificates of Origin, Trade Finance documents, Letters of Credit, Cross Border Purchase Agreements.
World Technology understands the industry and supplies products globally for manufacturing partners. We help investors, developers and international buyers optimize and reduce the costs of procurement and managing logistics of the supply chain.
Access to world markets
World-class international distribution for leading edge high-tech companies
World Technology is an innovative leader in export management and international business development, providing US, Asian and European companies with a full service alternative to staffing their own export department or international operations. Since 1991, our team has been building world-class international distribution for leading edge high-tech companies within the cleantech, IT and media industries that have a global competitive advantage. Some of today’s top brands have gone global with our team.
- Best export management practices
Our advantage as an export management company is our ability to take care of global customers in a market and provide a vast product catalog of related products. We reduce the cost of sales, streamline logistics and trade finance, reduce marketing and sales expenses relating to international market development, and provide an international platform for the total life-cycle of a sale. Through an international network of trading partners, distributors, installers, banks and direct buyers, we assist companies interested in global expansion organically.